ScienceWorks supports the process of value creation out of scientific research for society. They draw on the expertise of sector experts and seek to apply good practices from around the world. Value creation out of scientific research contributes to our economy and society.
The fields they are active in:
- Transferring scientific knowledge to society
- Improving processes of value creation out of scientific research
- Optimizing the regional innovation system
- Internationalization of high tech clusters
- Ranking and measuring the impact of university knowledge transfer
- Analyzing and supporting science based incubators & science parks